For over 19 years, we’ve worked in the Film & TV industry as a Screenwriters, Co-Writers, GhostWriters, Script Doctors and Story Consultants (credited and uncredited) to create great movies and TV series with top Hollywood directors, Oscar-winning producers, Emmy-winning showrunners, major networks, movie studios and independent filmmakers. Our next project could be yours.
How to Hire a Screenwriter
Are you looking to hire a screenwriter to turn your idea or story into an industry-standard screenplay? You may want creative input and assistance to develop and write a well-structured script, or perhaps you have already started a script and you have a draft that may require a rewrite or polish? Our advice for anyone in any of these situations – hire a professional.
Why Hire Us
We’ve scripted films that have earned millions of dollars at the box office. Received overall “Fresh” ratings on Rotten Tomatoes from leading critics, including Variety and the LA Times. And scored “A” grades from movie-going audiences, polled by industry-leader CinemaScore.
What’s the difference between hiring a screenwriter vs. hiring a professional Screenwriter? Simply put – industry experience. There are many wannabes out there who see the job title of “screenwriter” and think to themselves, “Hey, I’m a writer! I offer writing services, so why not offer screenwriting too! How hard can it be?”
As professional Screenwriters, we can tell you that there’s a big difference between offering a screenwriting service and actually backing up that service with proven experience and expertise.
Check out our qualifications to see why we get hired as a Screenwriter:
- We are full-time screenwriters.
- We’ve optioned and sold scripts to production companies and producers. As a result, our scripts have been produced for the screen and distributed worldwide.
- These theatrical releases have not only recouped their production budgets, but they also made millions of dollars in profit.
- As well, our past films are regarded as critically successful with positive reviews from top publications.
- We have over 19 years of experience working one-on-one with producers, directors, actors, development executives, filmmakers, investors, analysts, consultants and other screenwriters.
- Our scripts are repped by top agencies, including WME and CAA.
- Our films and scripts have won international awards.
Though you might still be tempted to hire a less qualified screenwriter; from our experience, it’s not going to get you where you want to go. If you want to win over a producer or agent, then you need to know that you truly only have one chance to impress them – and that’s after you have impressed the gate-keepers and decision-makers who read your script before they ever do. Our whole career is built on first impressions and always delivering a script that presents the project in the best possible light to succeed.
For that reason, we would always recommend hiring a professional. So, if you need a screenplay to be ready for Hollywood – we’re here so you can hire who Hollywood hires. In fact, you can hire who the world hires. We’ve worked in the international film and TV industry – including China, UK, Australia, Singapore, Japan, Mexico, South Korea and France – and collaborated with people from around the world to deliver scripts that are greenlight-worthy.
We can brainstorm, develop, write, rewrite, edit, sotry consult on your screenplay, teleplay, book adaptation, treatment, logline, synopsis, pitch, query letter…and much more.
Let’s get started!